Anxious to get started? It’s easy.
Financial Strategy: Income Replacement, Buy-Sell, Estate Planning, Retirement Income, Wealth Transfer
Physical: Date of birth, height/weight, tobacco use history, current medications, recent diagnoses, family history of heart disease or cancer
Once you have a profile for your client, we’ll provide the following:
- Underwriting Quotes and Illustrations
- Appointment Contracting Forms and Applications
- Product Guides, Concept Handouts, Sales Materials
- General advice and guidance for submitting business
You’ve reviewed the plan with the client and are ready to move forward. Submit your application and/or appointment contracting.
- Email, mail, fax, or drop off paper applications to Wiig-Codr.
- Submit online if it’s available with the insurance carrier.
We’ll take it from here! We’ll proof read and make sure everything is in good order and get it through underwriting.
- You will be notified by email of application submission and receive weekly updates.
- Case Managers will communicate directly regarding any issues or missing materials.
- Case Status is available 24/7 on our website
As soon as we receive the underwriting decision, we will notify you immediately
- Approval: If your client is approved other than applied for, we’ll advise you on alternative options. We’ll go to bat with the carriers to get your client the best possible rate class.
- Policy Issue: Physical policies will first be mailed to Wiig-Codr. We proof read policies for mistakes. If satisfied, we’ll forward the policy to you for delivery.
- Policy Delivery: Review the finalized policy with the client, sign the appropriate forms, and return to Wiig-Codr.
- E-Delivery: Many carriers offer E-Delivery which can save you time & money
Once all delivery requirements have been sent to the insurance company and processed, commissions are paid by the insurance company directly to the advisor.
- Payments are made in accordance with your contracting commission schedule received at the time of appointment.
- Commissions tracking is available via our website.
- EFT will direct deposit and pay the fastest. Paper checks take longer and may have minimums (generally $50) that must accrue before a check is cut.
- If your firm has an institutional agreement with Wiig-Codr, you will initially receive the max commission allowed from the carrier first, and the subsequent difference once volume bonuses are collected– typically within two months.