- Nationwide, nearly 85% of premium rates rank in the top 3 and almost 45% of the premium rates rank # 1
- No labs, APS required for ages < 60 for face amounts $50,000–$99,999. These cases must be submitted via GiddyUp / AG Quick Ticket on accept/reject basis with Standard NT or Standard Tobacco rates.
- Extended conversion eligibility to the full suite of AG products for the first 8 years for 10 year term durations, or the first 10 years for term durations of 15 years and greater.
With this new option, you collect the minimal amount of client and product information and we will complete the application by phone.
DI Drop Ticket helps make the application process simple and easy. Benefits:
- Increase the ease of doing business with Assurity – You will no longer need to schedule or order any exams. Your efforts regarding data are minimized.
- Decrease processing and approval time – Complete, accurate client information is obtained in one sitting, without conducting follow-ups
- Elimination of redundancy – With this new process, proposed insureds will need to respond only once to the tele-interviewer’s underwriting questions. This means less hassle for them and you.
- Get Apple Watch
- Get Active
- Get Rewarded
Simply put, Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch allow you to earn an Apple Watch Series 2 through exercise. The more Vitality Points you earn from Standard or Advanced Workouts, the less you pay!
OIC Medicare Supplement
Below are the updated 2017 Omaha Insurance Company Medicare Supplement Booklet and client brochure. The rates are the same, but the application, plans, and policy information has been updated to 2017. Please use this application for all policies with 1/1/2017 effective dates or after.
Contact Kelly Klepser with questions or call direct (402) 739-8575.
Wiig-Codr Holiday Hours
Wiig-Codr will close early at 1:00pm on 12/23 and 12/30. The office will be closed 12/26 and 1/2. The Syndicate lunch is scheduled for 12/13 at 1:00pm at Gorat’s Steakhouse.