We’re currently seeking a part-time business administration professional with a knack for basic accounting and tech troubleshooting.
Job responsibilities include assisting insurance agents and financial advisors with insurance sales. Specific duties include licensing, contracting, assisting with online application submissions, generating insurance quotes, and mastering commission reporting within our company software.
We pride ourselves in our service to agents. We demand a good attitude, a team player, and initiative to work autonomously. We’re looking for a positive and professional demeanor with a talent for gracefully difusing problems. Organizational skills and the ability to multitask is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, with an emphasis on Excel
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Working knowledge of maintaining WordPress websites
- A basic understanding of cloud tools, programs, and networking
Not required but helpful:
- Familiarity with AgencyIntegrator and other iPipeline tools
- Basic accounting or book-keeping background or experience
- Life or Health Insurance background or experience
Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, flexible hours, personal leave time and 401(k). Hours are 9:00a.m.–3:00pm, Monday–Friday.
We have shortened hours on Fridays during the summer!
Salary or hourly rate commiserate with background and experience.